- NCAA Tournament Returning To Albany
- Hayley Winter Signs With Siena
- Siena Basketball Hands Out Year End Awards
- Willem Brandwijk Transferring From Siena
- Clareth and Degnan Named Siena Captains
- Jackie Benitez Leaving Siena
- Siena Beats Monmouth: What Happened At Half Time?
- Postgame Comments Following Siena Semifinal Win Over Monmouth
- Siena Marches Into MAAC Semifinal With Win Over Fairfield
- Postgame Comments Following Siena Win Over Fairfield
Rossiter To Play For Timberwolves In NBA Summer League
- Updated: July 10, 2013
The Minnesota Timberwolves have added former Siena Saint Ryan Rossiter to the 2013 NBA Summer League roster to compete in Las Vegas. Rossiter played for NBA D-League’s Canton Charge in 2012-2013.
Rossiter will join former Siena Saint OD Anosike who will compete for the Denver Nuggets in Las Vegas as previously announced.
Ryan Rossiter played for the Siena Saints from 2007-2011. He was a three time MAAC champion, participated in 2 NCAA tournament wins over Vanderbilt and Ohio State, and won MAAC Player of the Year for his Senior season. His 13.2 rebounds per game average was second in the nation while his 18.7 point per game average was tops in the MAAC. For his efforts Ryan was named to the AP All-American Honorable Mention team. His strong scoring and rebounding abilities led Ryan to an impressive 47 double-doubles over the course of his Junior and Senior seasons. Ryan finished his career with the best career (1151) and single season (408) rebounding marks in Siena history. Ryan also ranks 10th all-time in points with 1,457 on his career