- NCAA Tournament Returning To Albany
- Hayley Winter Signs With Siena
- Siena Basketball Hands Out Year End Awards
- Willem Brandwijk Transferring From Siena
- Clareth and Degnan Named Siena Captains
- Jackie Benitez Leaving Siena
- Siena Beats Monmouth: What Happened At Half Time?
- Postgame Comments Following Siena Semifinal Win Over Monmouth
- Siena Marches Into MAAC Semifinal With Win Over Fairfield
- Postgame Comments Following Siena Win Over Fairfield
Jordan Horn Commits To Siena
- Updated: November 11, 2016
Siena received a commitment today from Jordan Horn for the 2017 recruiting class. A 6-3 point guard from Tartan High School in Oakdale, MN, Horn announced his decision to play for the Saints beginning next season. He joins Prince Oduro who committed earlier and signed his National Letter of Intent today.
A versatile guard with a knack for making things happen, Horn has competed for the Howard Pulley Nike EYBL AAU program as well as MN Fury this past year. He hails from Minnesota, home state of Siena assistant coach Abe Woldeslassie who was responsible for Horn’s recruitment.
Horn will make a visit to Siena this weekend and will attend the season opener vs. Cornell.
Here is an analysis of Horn when he began to emerge a couple years ago, from Metro Youth Sports Media:
“Horn is one of the most complete and top guard prospects from Minnesota’s 2017 class. Horn possesses a high caliber combo guard skill set, the ability to create opportunities for others as well as himself off of the dribble, elite finishing ability and good basketball IQ. Horn had a breakout freshman campaign for Tartan, helping lead them to a state tournament appearance and was one of the premier freshman prospects during the 2014 high school season. Horn has great scoring instincts, competitiveness, shooting range from deep and is a clutch performer. Horn is having a great spring campaign preforming at high level during major competition for Howard Pulley.”
Horn is rated #12 in the Minnesota recruiting class of 2017 by Northernexposurepreps.com
Other programs making offers and expressing interest in Horn include Western Carolina, South Dakota, North Dakota State, Bradley, Denver, UNH, Army, Bucknell, Cornell, Drake, Nebraska, South Dakota State and Northern Iowa.