- Late Surge Seals Siena Win Over Niagara
- Postgame Press Conference and Lockerroom Reaction
- Siena Rolls In Win Over Manhattan
- Postgame Comments Following Siena Win Over Manhattan
- She Said Yes: Siena Alum Receives Proposal After Sinking Half Court Shot
- Monmouth Beats Siena Despite Wright’s Career Night
- Siena Beats Marist For Fourth Straight Road Win
- Siena Women Top Manhattan In Pink Zone Game
- Siena Comes Together For Big Road Win At Iona
- Nico Clareth is Back
Jordan Horn Commits To Siena
- Updated: November 11, 2016
Siena received a commitment today from Jordan Horn for the 2017 recruiting class. A 6-3 point guard from Tartan High School in Oakdale, MN, Horn announced his decision to play for the Saints beginning next season. He joins Prince Oduro who committed earlier and signed his National Letter of Intent today.
A versatile guard with a knack for making things happen, Horn has competed for the Howard Pulley Nike EYBL AAU program as well as MN Fury this past year. He hails from Minnesota, home state of Siena assistant coach Abe Woldeslassie who was responsible for Horn’s recruitment.
Horn will make a visit to Siena this weekend and will attend the season opener vs. Cornell.
Here is an analysis of Horn when he began to emerge a couple years ago, from Metro Youth Sports Media:
“Horn is one of the most complete and top guard prospects from Minnesota’s 2017 class. Horn possesses a high caliber combo guard skill set, the ability to create opportunities for others as well as himself off of the dribble, elite finishing ability and good basketball IQ. Horn had a breakout freshman campaign for Tartan, helping lead them to a state tournament appearance and was one of the premier freshman prospects during the 2014 high school season. Horn has great scoring instincts, competitiveness, shooting range from deep and is a clutch performer. Horn is having a great spring campaign preforming at high level during major competition for Howard Pulley.”
Horn is rated #12 in the Minnesota recruiting class of 2017 by Northernexposurepreps.com
Other programs making offers and expressing interest in Horn include Western Carolina, South Dakota, North Dakota State, Bradley, Denver, UNH, Army, Bucknell, Cornell, Drake, Nebraska, South Dakota State and Northern Iowa.