- Jackie Benitez Leaving Siena
- Siena Beats Monmouth: What Happened At Half Time?
- Postgame Comments Following Siena Semifinal Win Over Monmouth
- Siena Marches Into MAAC Semifinal With Win Over Fairfield
- Postgame Comments Following Siena Win Over Fairfield
- MAAC Tourney Preview: #4 Siena vs. #5 Fairfield
- MAAC Tourney Preview: #4 Siena Women vs. #5 Iona
- All MAAC Teams Announced
- Men’s and Women’s MAAC Championship Brackets
- Siena Tops Marist On Senior Day
Jonathan Joseph Reportedly Commits To Siena
- Updated: March 11, 2016
Siena has reportedly received a commitment from 6-5 wing Jonathan Joseph from Orlando, Florida. Multiple outlets are reporting that Joseph will join Khalil Richard and Thomas Huerter in the incoming recruiting class for the Saints.
Joseph will transfer from Dodge City Community College in Kansas where he averaged 7.7 points, 3.9 rebounds, 1.4 assists and 1.2 steals per game this past season. He is said to be very athletic and a solid defender.
Before playing for Dodge City, Joseph played for Division I Stetson where as a freshman he played in 15 games, averaging 3.8 points and 2.6 rebounds, in 14.5 minutes of play per game. He had also been offered by Florida Gulf Coast before committing to Stetson.
A 2014 graduate of Orlando Christian Prep in Orlando, Fla., Joseph was a two-year starter for the Warriors and was ranked by ESPN.com as the No. 34 player in Florida as a senior. He helped lead OCP to the 2A state title his senior year after the Warriors finished as the runner-up his junior season. The team finished the 2013 season ranked No. 24 nationally by USA Today. The Warriors posted a cumulative record of 52-9 in his final two seasons at OCP, including 30-1 as a senior.