- Cold Shooting Costs Siena At Rider
- Clareth Leads Siena To Win Over Fairfield In MAAC Opener
- Postgame Comments Following Win Over Fairfield
- Game Preview: Siena Hosts Fairfield In MAAC Opener
- Saints Surrender Franciscan Cup To Bonnies
- Game Preview: Siena At St. Bonaventure
- Siena Women Lose Ovetime Heartbreaker in Albany Cup Game
- Slow First Half Sinks Siena In Albany Cup Game
- Postgame Comments Following Siena Loss At UAlbany
- Albany Cup Preview: Siena At UAlbany
Former Siena Coach Bob Beyer Arrested
- Updated: August 16, 2013
Former Siena head coach and current assistant of the NBA’s Charlotte Bobcats was arrested in Saratoga Thursday night following an incident at a Saratoga bar. Police arrested Beyer, 51, for resisting arrest, disorderly conduct, and obstructing governmental administration, all misdemeanors.
Beyer was an assistant coach at Siena from 1989 to 1993 under Mike Deane and later returned as head coach from 1994 to 1997. He was fired following a 3-year record of 22-59. He went on to serve as an assistant at Northwestern, Texas Tech and Dayton as well as the Toronto Raptors, Orlando Magic and Golden State Warriors of the NBA before recently joining Charlotte last month.
Here is a link to the story from the Saratogian for more details: