- Late Surge Seals Siena Win Over Niagara
- Postgame Press Conference and Lockerroom Reaction
- Siena Rolls In Win Over Manhattan
- Postgame Comments Following Siena Win Over Manhattan
- She Said Yes: Siena Alum Receives Proposal After Sinking Half Court Shot
- Monmouth Beats Siena Despite Wright’s Career Night
- Siena Beats Marist For Fourth Straight Road Win
- Siena Women Top Manhattan In Pink Zone Game
- Siena Comes Together For Big Road Win At Iona
- Nico Clareth is Back
Former Siena Coach Bob Beyer Arrested
- Updated: August 16, 2013
Former Siena head coach and current assistant of the NBA’s Charlotte Bobcats was arrested in Saratoga Thursday night following an incident at a Saratoga bar. Police arrested Beyer, 51, for resisting arrest, disorderly conduct, and obstructing governmental administration, all misdemeanors.
Beyer was an assistant coach at Siena from 1989 to 1993 under Mike Deane and later returned as head coach from 1994 to 1997. He was fired following a 3-year record of 22-59. He went on to serve as an assistant at Northwestern, Texas Tech and Dayton as well as the Toronto Raptors, Orlando Magic and Golden State Warriors of the NBA before recently joining Charlotte last month.
Here is a link to the story from the Saratogian for more details: