- Siena Cruises Past Canisius
- Postgame Comments Following Win Over Canisius
- Siena Gets Revenge And Rolls Over St. Peter’s
- Postgame Comments Following Win Over St. Peter’s
- Game Day Preview: Siena Hosts St. Peter’s
- The Season: Siena Saints a behind the scenes look
- Siena Beats Niagara To Sweep Western NY Trip
- Siena Expodes On Offense And Rolls Over Canisius
- Defense Fuels Saints To Another Home Win
- Postgame Comments Following Siena Win Over Rider
Former Siena Coach Bob Beyer Arrested
- Updated: August 16, 2013
Former Siena head coach and current assistant of the NBA’s Charlotte Bobcats was arrested in Saratoga Thursday night following an incident at a Saratoga bar. Police arrested Beyer, 51, for resisting arrest, disorderly conduct, and obstructing governmental administration, all misdemeanors.
Beyer was an assistant coach at Siena from 1989 to 1993 under Mike Deane and later returned as head coach from 1994 to 1997. He was fired following a 3-year record of 22-59. He went on to serve as an assistant at Northwestern, Texas Tech and Dayton as well as the Toronto Raptors, Orlando Magic and Golden State Warriors of the NBA before recently joining Charlotte last month.
Here is a link to the story from the Saratogian for more details: