- Late Surge Seals Siena Win Over Niagara
- Postgame Press Conference and Lockerroom Reaction
- Siena Rolls In Win Over Manhattan
- Postgame Comments Following Siena Win Over Manhattan
- She Said Yes: Siena Alum Receives Proposal After Sinking Half Court Shot
- Monmouth Beats Siena Despite Wright’s Career Night
- Siena Beats Marist For Fourth Straight Road Win
- Siena Women Top Manhattan In Pink Zone Game
- Siena Comes Together For Big Road Win At Iona
- Nico Clareth is Back
1990s Game 3
- Updated: July 22, 2011
Tonight’s matchup features 1 seed Doremus Bennerman vs 8 seed Geoff Walker. Here’s a look at the matchup:
Doremus Bennerman (1): Bennerman played for the Saints from 1990-1994. He is one of only two 2000 point scorers in Siena history, totaling 2,109 in his four years. He was a member of the 1994 Saints team that went to the NIT final four and secured third place with a win over Kansas St. It was during that game that Bennerman had the game of his career, scoring 51 points, the most ever by a Saint in a game. During his career he topped the 30 point mark on three other occasions, scoring 36 each time. His senior season scoring output of 858 is tops in Saints history, a 26 ppg average. His ability to score from behind the arc helped bolster his numbers. His 228 career three point field goals is third all-time. Bennerman was also a capable passer. He finished his career with 577 assists, a 4.6 apg average, 4th all-time.
Geoff Walker (8): Walker played for the Saints from 1993-1997. He scored 1,044 points during his career, 34th all-time. His best season came his senior year when he has a 12.8 ppg average. During his freshman year he was a member of the Saints squad that took third in the 1994 NIT tournament. Geoff was a very capable rebounder. He led the team in boards his sophomore, junior, and senior seasons. His 706 career rebounds, 6.2 rpg average, ranks 10th all-time in Saints history.
Doremus Bennerman (1) vs Geoff Walker (8)
- Doremus Bennerman (1) (100%, 34 Votes)
- Geoff Walker (8) (0%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 34
Polls will remain open until 11:59pm on the 24th.